By now, we have all understood the significance of wearing a mask everywhere we go. However, parents with kids are most concerned because kids love roaming around and having their sense of freedom. No matter how much we remind them not to touch their face, it is impossible for kids to keep their hands off their faces at all times. Parents are often even confused if they should really be putting a mask on their children’s faces thinking it may suffocate them.
Experts suggest that children who can remove the mask without any assistance and are over the age of two should be wearing a mask. As the world is resuming its daily activities, children too would want to go out of their homes, meet their friends, and do all the activities they did before Covid-19.
Therefore, understanding the importance of your kids’ safety, F2FMart is here with a brilliant Face Mask that promises to protect your child from the deadly covid-19 virus and offer them the maximum comfort while wearing it.
We are sure you would want to know what is so special about this mask and how is it different than the other masks available in the market, well, the answer is simple – The Wise Protec mask is created with the purpose of adding an extra layer of protection to your child’s daily life without compromising on comfort.
Here are a few reasons as to why is the Wise Protect Face Mask the BEST for your kid:
- Proven to kill 99.99% of Sars-Cov-2 (the virus causing Covid-19) on contact with the mask*. This product is engineered to self-sterilize in less than 24 hours.
- Provides breathability as the combination of top-grade filters with the most advanced moisture control technology maximizes user safety and comfort.
- Enables multiple uses as the product is washable and reusable up to 50 washes
- Repels water droplets containing viruses and bacteria, minimizing the risk of contagion
- The composition of the mask involves – 80 % polyester, 20 % elastane. Filter – 100 %polypropylene
The mask comes in four bright and happy colors, that is: Blue, Green, Yellow and Coral. You can now get your child a mask of their favorite color.