Every day you when we wake up and check our phone for news, the first thing that catches our attention is the disastrous increasing number of Covid-19 cases in our country. No matter how much we distract ourselves and not think of the pandemic, it somehow comes back to us on our faces. However, the lockdown as made us realize that fears are good if they alert us, not control us.
While the central government and the state government have been working ceaselessly to contain the virus, it is partly our duty to do our roles too. By now all of us are aware of the best precautions that we can take to keep ourselves safe from the virus. Like, wearing a good mask, washing hands with soap and water frequently, rubbing sanitizer to our hands whenever we are out, and maintaining a social distance.
The current situation would have a long-lasting effect on how we work as a society. Keeping in mind that, brands across the world are introducing their own Covid-19 safety kits and masks that are visually appealing.
As we spoke in the previous blog, Fibre2Fashion Retail Pvt. Ltd. has launched one such brand called Wiseprotec. It is the first protective wear line in the market to combine design, functionality, and technology to produce face masks for the public.
While the brand has launched several types of face masks varied by different functions, here we would be talking about the “Anti-Viral face mask” and its Benefits:
- Proven to kill 99.5% of Sars-Cov-2 (the virus causing Covid-19) on contact with the mask. This product is engineered to self-sterilize in less than 24 hours.
- Provides breathability as the combination of top-grade filters with the most advanced moisture control technology maximizes user safety and comfort.
- Enables multiple uses as the product is washable and reusable up to 50 washes
- Repels water droplets containing viruses and bacteria, minimizing the risk of contagion
- The ingredient used to create this mask is non-toxic providing a protective layer that reduces microbial activity, keeping your skin safe, and protecting you from the risk of secondary infection.
- The composition of the mask involves – 80 % polyester, 20 % elastane. Filter – 100 % polypropylene
In the upcoming blogs, we would be talking about the other types of Wiseprotec face masks and their distinct features. Till then, stay careful, stay safe.