Wholesale Buyer Terms and Conditions
POLICY FOR BUYERS:
Type of wholesale Membership:
- Premium Membership
- General membership
Wholesale Membership: The membership to Fibre2Fashion Retail Private Limited Wholesale Program and access to content of the products listing and details are made available on Invitation basis only. You can request for Wholesale Membership by visiting the link www.f2fmart.com . Once the membership request is approved, user can then access all catalogue with exclusive prices.
F2FMART.com shall seek out large wholesale buyers’ / traders who can do buying as well as selling on our platform.
Benefit of premium membership:
The following benefit shall be availed for premium membership:
- Samples will be on to-pay basis and same will be provided to buyers
- As paying for samples every time is cumbersome we provide a subscription based model as well
- A subscription amount will be collected from sellers and buyers as a Combo deal which offers them the ability to sell and buy B2B stock lots as a premium member on the platform.
- Buyers will pay a subscription amount of 50k per annum or 5K per month for becoming Premium buyers.
- They will get the first right in Flash discount sales and festive sale days. They can avail upto 10 pieces of samples of their choice per month & same will be couriered to them at their location on request.
- Sample requests will cover garment samples and 1 meter cut outs for fabrics.
- Buyer can request for the sample product type and choice online and F2FMART will arrange for the same, if he has availed subscription.
Requirements for Wholesale Membership: Any purchase made through the F2FMART Wholesale Program is meant for Resale only and not for personal use or consumption.
- Once the order is placed through F2FMART.com the buyer cannot cancel / modify the same.
- Buyer needs to pay the full amount in advance to Fibre2Fashion Retail Private Limited for the order. All the products are sold on F2FMART platform on FOB basis at sellers’ warehouse. Freight cost shall be invoiced by seller to buyer.
- Buyer can recommend the freight forwarder from his end as well. Then in this case buyer does not need to pay the courier / logistics charges to the seller
- Products will be shipped by the Seller
- Once the buyer receives all the products in proper condition, the deal shall be completed.
- Fibre2Fashion will then pay the seller after deducting its commission / margin amount
Commission: F2FMART.com is an independent B2B Platform which connects buyers and sellers on wholesale basis. F2FMART.com shall be entitled to get commission/marginal amount before payment to seller.
Indemnification: Member shall indemnify and hold F2FMART free and harmless from any and all claims, damages, or lawsuits (including attorneys' fees) arising out of intentional or negligent acts or omissions by Members, its employees or agents.
Contacting Users: Members shall not communicate with other Users outside the Website to warn them about a seller, products or listing. However, you are entitled to provide feedback with F2FMART Wholesale Team at email@example.com. Members shall not disclose the available prices of products available on wholesale platform with anyone in any format (written, email, oral, any website or any online or offline format). The prices of products available are meant exclusively for the wholesale members in order to further resale, retail and wholesale. Any violation or misuse of data available on the platform will lead to Wholesale Membership being revoked and any security deposit shall be forfeited as well. The decision made by F2FMART.com shall be full and final.
Contact Information: The contact details provided by you shall be accurate and current at all times and you shall be obliged to update any change in your contact information on the Website immediately. The Company takes no responsibility for any delay/ non delivery of the goods on account of failure of the User to update the contact information provided on the Website and any consequent negative feedback by the buyer will be deleted or modified.
Feedback: You shall use the ‘Contact us’ mechanism to communicate your fair opinion and facts in respect of any User or the Website or your experience whilst using the Website, known to you from first-hand experience only. You shall not include any hearsay information, or information that results in maligning any User, brand or product in your feedback.
Dispatch Details: The Company Seller shall provide the Dispatch Details to the F2FMART representative within  days of order confirmation. Freight cost shall be invoiced by seller to buyer. Buyer can recommend the freight forwarder from his end as well. Then in this case buyer does not need to pay the courier / logistics charges to the seller Products will be shipped by the Seller. F2FMART.com does not provide any delivery services to the buyers. However, it can guide for delivery of products to the buyers.
Delivery: Once the order is dispatched by the seller it should reach the buyer within 7 days for domestic orders within 21 days for international orders.
Delivery confirmation: You shall immediately notify the upon Delivery or non Delivery within the prescribed time period. If you fail to provide such notification/ confirmation of receipt or non-receipt of an item within  days of expiry of the Delivery time (including any extension thereof) if you do not receive the Delivery within the time period agreed in the Transaction or within the time period prescribed herein, whichever is earlier. In the event you do not raise a refund claim using the Website within the prescribed time you shall be ineligible for a refund. All payments for refund of the Transaction Price shall be in accordance with the provisions contained herein and applicable laws in India, particularly the directions issued by the Reserve Bank of India from time to time for opening and operation of accounts and settlement of payments for electronic payment transactions involving intermediaries.
Octroi and other local levies: Delivery of items to buyers located in places where octroi or other local taxes and levies are charged, the seller (or the buyer in case the freight forwarder is selected from the buyers end